GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test)
The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is aimed at evaluating verbal, mathematical and analytical skills of students who intend to study business and management in various reputed management schools in the United States, Canada and various other countries of the world.
It is developed and administered by the US-based “Pearson VUE”, under the guidelines of the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) which sets question papers, conducts the tests and sends score reports to examinees.
The GMAT helps the business schools to determine whether the candidate has the requisite abilities to study the advanced levels in business and management.
GMAT, however, alone is not the sole criterion to guarantee admission into a business school.
Many other considerations also play an important role in the long process leading to admission in a business school.
The Mascot Edge
- 10 Weeks Course.
- 4 Classes Per Week.
- Special weekend classes of as equal hours as of weekdays.
- Plenty of Tests from leading Publications including online ones for honing skills on all areas of the Program.
- Classes Scheduled to suit your convenience.
- Special attention to students poor in the Quantitative section.
- Expert guidance on all verbal sections with emphasis on fixing grey areas through specifically tailored assignments.
- Doubt Clearing an integral part of our pedagogical methods.
- Assistance in Registration for the Examination.
- Complementary Text Books with CDs.
- Admission counseling, short listing of preferred colleges.
- Drafting of write-ups SoPs, LoRs, Resumes, and Essays etc.